1. What is sclerotherapy? In this procedure, a very thin needle is used to inject a vein-closing solution. Veins close and disappear in several weeks. To achieve desired effect more then one sessions required.
2. We offer sublative treatment for facial resurfacing. This treatment will erase mild wrinkles, will remove acne scars, will rejuvenate your skin.
Sublative treatment will tighten your skin, help with enlarged pores, it will work even for stretch marks.
3. Introducing an amazing technology made to deal with the loose skin, cellulite, wrinkles and even reduce fat deposits in some areas. Radio frequency energy heats the dermis, stimulates collagen production and firms, tightens and lifts skin adding a healthy glow.
4. Microneedling with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
With this procedure natural regenerative mechanism is activated with the use of multiple growth factors found in our blood cells platelets.
After numbing, microneedling device is used to create microchannels in your skin. Microchannels are used to saturate you skin with growth factors from PRP. 2-3 procedures are recommended to obtain the best results.
5. PDO (Polydioxanone) Threads:
Biodegradable surgical threads used to lift and tighten your skin. After the local anesthesia and disinfection, PDO threads placed into deep dermal/subdermal plane.
1. PDO mono threads regenerate skin by stimulating collagen production.
2. PDO cog threads have barbs that act as hooks and work by lifting areas of skin.
3. PDO screw threads are used to restore volume to sunken areas of skin.
6. Intravenous fluids and intravenous multivitamins.
Majority of us live in a mildly dehydrated and vitamins deficient state. With IV fluids and vitamin drips we can improve that. Our vitamin drip has 13 vital vitamins!
Bring your book or enjoy your favorite show or movie during the session. Enjoy complimentary tea or coffee as well!